Project Management Professional (PMP)® Training Course
Duration: 4 Days
Course Fee: €1,200
Early Booking Discounted Fee:
Contact Velopi for next available course dates
PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®) Training Courses
Develop expert skills at scheduling and controlling projects.
Effective project scheduling and time management are critical factors in the success or failure of a particular project. As a project manager or project scheduler you must balance scarce resources and deliver under strict deadlines in the face of ever-increasing customer expectations. This course provides you with the skills required to schedule and deliver critical projects on time while helping you prepare for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®) certification. You will review exam hot topics and use sample exams to ensure you understand the core material. Following the course you will have access to additional sample exams and support from your PMI-SP® certified tutor.
4 days (30 PDUs)
For whom is this course suitable?
This course is aimed at experienced Project Managers and Project Schedulers who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in the areas of schedule development and management. It provides training, exam questions and support for those working towards PMI-SP® certification.
On completion of this course, you be able to:
- Construct project network diagrams to identify the sequence of work
- Develop schedules and compress them using a variety of methods
- Effectively assign resources to build a realistic baseline schedule
- Perform schedule analysis and recommend corrective actions to keep the project on track
- Build readable and reliable project reports to keep stakeholders informed on progress
- Satisfy the 30 hour formal project management training requirement for PMI®’s PMI-SP® professional certification.
- Be comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles
- Be confident of passing the PMI-SP® exam
- Schedule Mission Management
- Schedule Creation
- Schedule Maintenance
- Schedule Analysis
- Schedule Communication/Reporting
- PMI-SP exam application process
- PMI-SP exam questions
Eligibility for PMI-SP® Credential
To apply for the PMI-SP® Credential you must first satisfy the following requirements:
Category 1: With a baccalaureate degree
PMI-SP® candidates must:
- have at least 3,500 hours of Project Scheduling experience
- document at least 30 hours of Project Scheduling education
Category 2: Without a baccalaureate degree
PMI-SP® candidates must:
- have at least 5,000 hours of Project Scheduling experience
- document at least 40 contact hours of Project Scheduling education
Following successful completion of the separate Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®) Exam, the award of PMI-SP® will be awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Why you should choose Velopi’s Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI-SP®) course
- We are official Registered Education Providers with the Project Management Institute. Our training materials and course structure have been reviewed against PMI®’s quality standards and are continually updated to match the current PMI® standards.
- Our PMI-SP® Instructors are certified Project Management Professionals with years of experience in Project Management in local and international markets.
- We can offer courses in-house or at our own training facilities.
- Courses can be tailored to meet client needs where sufficient numbers are enrolled.
- We provide unparalleled one to one support to all course participants in the lead up to and after the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®) Exam.
What to do next
- Firstly check to ensure that you meet the course pre-requisites listed above in this document.
- Check to see the next available course dates.
- Contact us to enroll on your chosen course date
Phone: +353 (0)21 240 6250 or +353 (0)1 285 0055
If you are interested in a group booking for one of our Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI-SP®) Courses, we can arrange in-house training also. Please mention this at time of booking.
PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-SP and PMI-RMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.