Velopi's vision is to be the trainer of choice for the project management courses we provide.
Our mission is to design and deliver Blended Learning Solutions that enhance the capabilities of the people who attend our courses.
We are 100% Project Management. For over 20 years, Velopi has worked with people, startups, multinationals and some of the largest organisations in the world to develop high performance project managers and organisations. Since founding the company in 2009 in Cork, Ireland, Seamus Collins has shaped Velopi to deliver competitive advantage for our Clients through:
- Customer Responsiveness in listening to our Clients as people and responding with pragmatic achievable solutions that innovatively draw on our cross industry expertise
- Project Management Expertise in providing the latest in proven industry best practice and thought leadership through our expert team of Project Management practitioners, backed up with internationally recognised academic accreditations.
- Flexible Delivery & Support to give our Clients the support they need, when and where they need it. We employ just in time delivery tools from on-call support to tailored on-site, virtual or blended learning solutions.
Internationally recognised as the Project Management experts, clients choose Velopi's consultancy and training services for our sole focus and specialisation in Project Management where we work with:
- Learners and Teams, whether starting out or developing their careers in the project management field, turn to Velopi for our application focused, industry validated and accredited courses which are aligned throughout their professional development pathway from beginner to advanced.
- Businesses & Organisations win competitively and optimise their business performance by working with Velopi to develop their In House Portfolio, Programme and Project Management capabilities using our proven methodology which integrates People, Processes and Technology to achieve optimal business results, world class standards and industry best practice.
- Education Partners, such as professional associations and universities, enhance their students employability, increase enrollments and enhance profitability by partnering with Velopi to expand their course offerings with fully supported, accredited, industry validated project management courses.