Velopi, an Educate 360 brand is a leading provider of project management training services, specialising in Project Management training.
Velopi helps thousands of professionals earn their PMP® certification every year and is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Velopi is currently expanding and is looking for Project Management Trainers. Full and part-time roles are available.
As a Project Management instructor, you will be expected to have the following qualifications:
- Diverse experience in the role of Project Manager, with the ability to illustrate your teaching with real life project examples
- An engaging personality that inspires confidence and encourages honest and open communication
- Ability to independently drive class training (guidelines, online tools in addition to corporate logistics will be provided)
- Excellent group facilitation and teaching skills
- Experience as an instructor teaching professional skills to an adult audience is strongly preferred
- Honesty with strong work ethic and integrity
- Knowledge and proficiency in the current version of the PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide an advantage
- Excellent professional references
If you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com