Velopi, now part of Educate 360, is offering this exciting new opportunity to the right candidate.
To apply, please email letter of application and curriculum vitæ to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title||Business Development Director, EMEA|
|Reports to||Vice President, Sales|
- The Business Development Director will prospect, build relationships, and close corporate training package business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build a pipeline through prospecting
- Close sizable b2b contracts
- Build long-term corporate relationships
- Work closely with the delivery team to make sure clients get the highest level of satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing team to refine offering, positioning, and materials
- 5+ years of b2b sales experience required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in a senior executive environment required
- Expertise in consultative selling/solutions sales required
- Proven ability to find a way to get a foot in the door to build relationships required
- Proven closing ability required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Experience in selling into the C-Suite, Project Management Offices, or Learning and Development Department preferred
- Experience in project management, technology, or operations preferred
- Ability to work in CRM systems required
- Ability to work well in a lean and rapidly changing entrepreneurial organization required
- Ability to move quickly and “get one’s hands dirty” required
It is expected that all employees embrace Educate 360’s Company Values in the performance of their job responsibilities, as well as, in their daily interactions with customers and colleagues. Whether, and how well, an employee exemplifies these values will factor into the employee’s performance reviews.
- Passion & Excellence
- Honesty & Integrity
- Customer Satisfaction & Focus
- Think Big With a Sense of Urgency
This job may require travel.